The Office of the Clermont Tile Co.
later called Kaul Factory
The office changed it's location in 1950's
click to see the view 2000 AD

photo credit: Clermont Reunion 2000

This building served as the office for the Clermont Sewer Pipe Company, and later Kaul Clay, until a new one was built west of the foreman's home across the street.   It was later occupied by Raymond and Mary Frances Dibler Nieshe. It is currently owned by Russell "Rusty" and Susan Quigley Walker.

Rusty Walker Residence

photo credit: Alex Sheldeshov