The C. Platts & Sons Cutlery Company Building

photo credit: The Knife Makers Who Went West, by Harvey Platts

The C. Platts & Sons Cutlery Co., Eldred, Pennsylvania, in late 1890's. Charles Platts and four of his sons are on the left, and H.N. Platts (arms folded) stands on the right with the grinding and finishing crew

Platts Factory

Platts Factory and Workers

Inside Platts Factory

Inside Platts Offices